Audit Not Working For EP_APPR
(Doc ID 1668977.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When some rows are added to EP_APPR through online transaction nothing is inserted in the AUDIT record. Only rows inserted when some thing is changed by manager. Even deletion is not inserting row to the audit record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open EP_APPR ,save it as AUDIT_EP_APPR.
2. Add three field audit_oprid,audit_stamp,audit_actn
3. Add audit record to EP_APPR record with all action checked.
4. Login as an employee
5. Navigate to Self Service> Performance Management >My Performance Documents> Create Documents
6. Create and Submit the document
7. Check the record EP_APPR. A row will be added.Check the Audit record nothing entered for the newly inserted row.
8. Login as Manager of the employee.
9. Go to Manager Self Service > Performance Management> Performance Documents> Current Documents.
10 Check the current document and make some change in the action say for ex Complete.
11. Check audit record a row will be inserted.
12. Then go to Cancel Document Link and cancel the doc.
13. Check the Audit record nothing entered for this change in status.
14. Then go to delete Document link.
15. Check the Audit record nothing entered for this change in status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document