Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Recruiters forward an Applicant of a Job Opening and change the disposition status on another Job Opening (with a different applicant); Status Change notification triggered has Job Opening ID from 'Forward Applicant' transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Notification is set to trigger for ‘020 Make Offer’ and ‘071 Offer Accepted’.
2) Find Applicants with Disposition Status as ‘060 Interview’.
3) Forward an Applicant with a Job Opening.
4) Click on ‘Disposition’ of another Applicant with a different Job Opening.
5) Choose ‘020 Make Offer’ from the dropdown of ‘Final Recommendation’ and click Save.
6) Three emails were received; one each for ‘Forward Applicant’, ‘071 Offer Accepted’ and ‘020 Make Offer’.
7) Notification for ‘071 Offer Accepted’ has Job Opening ID of the ‘Forward Applicant’ transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms