E-AWE; Transactions Placed On Hold Cannot Reassigned as the *Admin Role User From the Monitor Approval Action Page
(Doc ID 1669623.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PeopleTools 8.5x Approval Framework(AWE)
A Workflow approver places transaction on Hold, and subsequently becomes unavailable.
When an Administrator uses the Monitor Approvals, Action page, i.e. clicks link into specific Transaction, it cannot be Reassigned. No Approvers found in Approvers drop down.
Pop-up message box says:
The expected behavior is that when transaction is on Hold, the Administrators should be able to Reassign the Approval to another Approver if the original Approver is no longer available.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps, using VoucherApproval AWE Process ID:
1. Setup AWE for AP and BU;
2. Configure Transactions to include these Events, with desired Participants, Channels, etc;
3. Create a Voucher and Submit for Approval
4. On Step that has Multiple Approvers assigned, one Approver puts transaction on Hold.
5. User with *Admin Role, uses Monitor Approvals, to attempt reassignment of Voucher to another Approver.
6. Observe Approver drop down contains 'No Approvers found' and pop up stating: You must select an approver who's tasks are being reassigned. (18081,5519)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!