Last updated on JUNE 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a job application, if the applicant only selects 'I agree to these terms', no record is inserted in PS_HRS_APP_DIV_ETH. However, if the applicant checks 'I decline to provide my self identification details', then a record is inserted PS_HRS_APP_DIV_ETH.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Applicant apply in Careers page of r job
2. In the last page select only 'I agree to these terms' and submit application.
3. Run query on record PS_HRS_APP_DIV_ETH and notice no row exists for this applicant.
4. Another applicant apply for job opening
5. Last page applicant selects 'I agree to these terms' and check the box 'I decline to provide my self identification details'
6. Submit application
7. Run query on record PS_HRS_APP_DIV_ETH and row does exists for this applicant.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms