Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the PO Defaults page is used to change the Sales Tax Code and the Ultimate Use Tax values on the Sched Sales/Use Tax page, by adding and applying an Ultimate Use Tax value, only the Ultimate Use Tax value is changing. The Sales Tax value remains its original value.
When changing the Use Tax Value using the PO Defaults, expecting the Sales Tax value to also change.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Ship To Location = ABC001.
On the Sales/Use tax page: Row 1: Tax Code = A1. Use Code = B1 and Ultimate Use Code = C1.
Row 2: Tax Code = X2. Use Code = Y2 and Ultimate Use Code is blank.
2. Vendor Tax Applicability = Sales.
3. Create a purchase order using the Vendor. Save the PO.
4. On the Sched Sale/Use tax, the Ultimate Use Code is blank and the Tax Code = X2.
5. Using the PO Defaults, Look Up Ultimate Use Code and select C1. Click OK.
6. Save the PO. Review the Sched Sales/Use Tax. Now the Ultimate Use Code = C1 but the Sales Tax did not change to A1 as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms