Manager Self Service - Managers can View Current Compensation Data for Former Direct Reports
(Doc ID 1670480.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Managers are able to view current Compensation data for employees that no longer report to them.
Manager Self Service > Job and Personal Information > View Employee Personal Info
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to Job Data and transfer a direct report with Effective Date = 1/1/2014.
2. On the Compensation tab, modify the Comp Rate.
3. Save the changes.
4. Sign out.
5. Sign back in.
6. Go to the View Employee Personal Info page.
7. Change the "Employee Reporting as of" date to 12/31/2013 and click Refresh Employees.
8. Select the employee that was transferred.
9. On the Employee Information page, click Compensation History.
10. On the Compensation History page, note that the current Compensation data is displayed even though the employee now reports to a different manager.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document