Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Salary Plan change message is received when running the Update Incumbent process even though no changes are being made.
Add/Update Position Info (navigation: Organizational Development > Position Management > Maintain Positions/Budgets > Add/Update Position Info)
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to the Add/Update Position Info > Budget and Incumbents page and note the incumbents.
2. Go to the Job Data > Salary Plan page for an incumbent and note the Salary Admin Plan and Grade.
3. Navigate to the Add/Update Position Info > Description page, insert a new row, and update a field which will trigger the Update Incumbent process (Full/Part Time was used for this test).
4. Note that the Salary Admin Plan and Grade match the incumbent’s current data.
5. On the Specific Information tab, ensure that Update Incumbents and Include Salary Plan/Grade are checked.
6. Save the changes.
7. The Salary Plan change message is received even though no changes are being made.
The incumbent update has changed the Salary Plan information for employee on the following Job Data rows:
Prior Salary Plan , Grade , Step
New Salary Plan , Grade , Step
Please review these Job Data rows. The Salary Plan changes may be inappropriate for the incumbent and should be reviewed. (0,0)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms