Event Gets Incorrectly Disconnected When Processed Along with Event In Assigned Error Status
(Doc ID 1670578.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Benefits administration option processing, when an event with all the data needed for successful event processing is processed in batch with another event having BAS Process Status as Program Elig Assign Error (AE), it incorrectly disconnects the event. Same event, when processed individually without the event (in Program Elig Assign Error status), gets processed successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pick an employee event with all the data needed for successful event processing and run through benefits administration batch process via Benefits> Manage Automated Enrollment> Events> Run Automated Benefit processing; it gets finalized successfully, no disconnects here.
2. Reprocess the same event from step 1 above again to Prepared and just set the Finalize flag (Benefits> Manage Automated Enrollment> Events> On Demand Event maintenance). Do not process yet.
3. Pick another employee event in same schedule, such that upon processing, process status gets set to Program Elig Assign Error status (One way to get assign error status is to set multiple eligible benefit programs for employee) Set process indicator to "Void".
4. Goto: Benefits Administration batch process (Benefits>Manage Automated Enrollment> Events> Run Automated Benefit Processing, "Processfrom participants list" page). Ensure that both the employee events - one with with Prepared, finalize flag checked AND other with Assigned Error process status are added in the participant list. Run the process.
5. Once process runs fine, goto: Benefits>Manage Automated Enrollment> Events> > Employee Event detail page, employee that processed fine earlier in step 1 above has its status disconnected incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document