Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Journal Posting (GL_JP)
Issue - Interunit Journal with budget check exception error gets partially posted. The Header which has budget_hdr_status as "V" gets posted whereas, Journal Header which has budget_hdr_status as "E" does not get posted. This happens only with batch posting, and not online posting.
Steps to Replicate -
1. Create an interunit journal. Make sure it would be budget checked.
2. Run journal edit against it. It should be edited from batch run control page.
3. Notice one of the headers is in budget error due to budget check exception/error. The second header should be in budget_status V. JRNL_HDR_STATUS of both the headers are in "V".
4. Post the journal from batch run control page.
5. The journal has been partially posted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms