Sales/Use Tax Applicability Incorrectly Changing To Exempt On PO
(Doc ID 1670650.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales/Use Tax applicability incorrectly changing to Exempt on PO. User is facing an issue while creating a voucher with copy PO Option and sales tax entered. The issue is happening because the tax applicability on PO schedule is incorrectly set to Exempt and the same is copied on to the Voucher.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Installation Option Overall -Tax Vendor is None (No 3rd Party Tax Vendor used)
2. Purchasing Bu Definition- Tax Exempt is None
3. Vendor -Additional Procurement options-Sales Tax is applied
4. item Purchasing controls -Item is taxable
5. Ship to location-Sales tax is applied
6. Create a eprocurement requisition-Save and Submit
7. Run PO Auto Source
8. Check the PO -It does not have sales tax
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document