Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changed comments was not reflected to Additional Information in Create Requisition. For the Comments/Additional Information fields in Create Requisition page, after updating comments of the Comment field in the Review and Submit page, back to the Add Items and Services page (by clicking the item description), however that update cannot be reflected in Additional Information field.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1. Ensure Multi Comments is enabled
2. Create an eProcurement Requisition-Add Special item-Add a comment in Additional Information box
3. Review and Submit
4. Click on Comment Bubble -Edit the comment
5. Click OK
6. Click On Item Description link in Review and Submit page
7. The modified comments are not been shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms