Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Country and Citizenship Status fields are not aligned correctly when viewing the Identification Data page with Display Only permissions.
Navigation: Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Citizenship > Identification Data
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to the Identification Data page and note the alignment of the Country and Citizenship Status fields.
2. Make a copy of Permission List HCCPHR3330.
3. Modify the permissions for the Identification Data page to be Display Only and save changes.
4. Make a copy of the Role HR Administrator.
5. In the new Role, replace Permission List HCCPHR3330 with the new Permission List.
6. Add the new Role to a User Profile.
7. Run the Refresh SJT_OPR_CLS process (if applicable).
8. Run the Refresh SJT_CLASS_ALL process.
9. Sign in as the user.
10. Go to the Identification Data page and note that the Country and Citizenship Status fields are now aligned towards the right.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms