Cancelling an Approved Purchase Order Tied to a Contract will Abend at Step PO_POCANCEL.PUMATCH.Step01
(Doc ID 1671341.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to cancel a purchase order sourced from a requisition, that references a contract, the following three errors are received. Due to this issue you cannot cancel the PO.
1. A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for
2. Process 0 ABENDED at Step PO_POCANCEL.PUMATCH.Step01 (SQL)
-- RC = 8603 (108,524
3. CallAppEngine: Application PO_POCANCEL: AppEngine error.
(2,653) PO_PNLS_WRK.CANCEL_PO_PB.SavePostChange Name:do_cancel PCPC:2055
Called from:PO_PNLS_WRK.CANCEL_PO_PB.SavePostChange Name:do_edits_cancel
Called from:PO_PNLS_WRK.CANCEL_PO_PB.SavePostChange Statement:218
During a CallAppEngine builtin function call, the Application Engine detected
an error. The Application Engine log may provide more information.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Find a MS SQL Server database.
- Find a contract to use on a requisition/purchase transaction.
- Create a requisition for 2 or more items.
- Source to a PO.
- Display the PO. Click the Red X to cancel.
- When asked about resourcing the requisition, select Yes, resource. Click
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document