EAR9.2: AR Update Looking at Wrong SetID for Cash Account and Triggering Error 'Inactive or Invalid Account. (6035,1003)'
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- TableSet Control setup for Unit US001: FS_05 points to SetID SHARE.
- TableSet Control setup for Unit US004: FS_05 points to SetID US004.
- Inactivate the cash account created under SetID US004.
- Create a deposit in unit US001 and apply the payment to an item in US004.
- Run the AR Update process.
- The deposit will be in error, as one of the accounts is inactive.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms