Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up a pivot grid in a pagelet, the full pivot grid chart displays and filter boxes show the OK and Cancel commands when you drop down on the filter.
However, if you filter and select maybe one journal id instead of all, the grid shrinks because now only a few accounts are returned. When you go back to select all in the filter, the filter box is cut off and you can not see the OK and Cancel buttons.
In order to reproduce the issue, follow the below steps:
1. In demo if you sign on as VP1 and then go to Personalize Content.
2. Choose the Liability Exposure by Supplier Pagelet under Payables listing, the pagelet will appear on your homepage. It has a graph.
3. Click the Blue settings wheel above the filters and select Hide Chart.
4. Click the + sign by All so that all suppliers are showing.
5. Click on the Business Unit Filter and then uncheck select ALL and check only AUS001 and click OK.
The list is now smaller because only AUS001 info is showing.
6. Now click on the Business Unit Filter box to change back to select ALL or another Business Unit - the scroll box is cut off and you cannot see the OK or Cancel buttons even if you do select ALL again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms