Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Termination Date does not get populated in the workflow email sent from 'Terminate Workforce' Activity. The termination date gets populated in the workflow email depends on where you hit the SAVE button.
• The Term Date gets populated in the workflow email when the TERM row is entered in JOB page and the SAVE button is hit in anyone of the JOB Data pages like Work Location, Job Information, Job Labor, Payroll, etc…
• The Term Date DOES NOT get populated in the workflow email and is sent as NULL when the TERM row is entered in JOB page and the user goes to Employment Data Page and hits the SAVE button on the Employment page.
1) User profile setup with an email id.
2) Navigate to workforce administration > job information> job data, select an employee enter a new row and terminate the employee Tab to second tab and save the page.
3) An email notification will be sent can be checked in collab suite where you can find the termination date populated.
4) Now choose another employee, enter a new row, change action to termination now without saving the page click on employment data. On employment data page click on save button.
5) When you go back to job data, the row is saved as expected, email notification for termination is also sent but the termination date will be missing. Why is there no term date on the email generated when the job termination is saved from employment data?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms