Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error occurs during Voucher save when modifying a Voucher with Contract details that was created by Voucher Build
The voucher gross amount XXX exceeds the maximum contract amount of XXX (7030,810)
The gross amount of this voucher is greater than the maximum contract amount defined. Please , correct it before saving.
1. Create a General Procurement Contract
2. Create a PO with General Contract information and Dispatch it
3. Create a Quick Invoice without any PO or Contract details and run Voucher Build
4. Go to Regular Entry page and open the Voucher created by Voucher Build
5. Select Copy from Purchase Order in the Invoice information tab and Copy the PO created above
6. Delete the Voucher line which was entered through Quick Invoice and created by Voucher Build
7. Save the Voucher and the above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms