Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 8.9 to 9.2 [Release 8.9 to 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Payroll Interface - Version 8.9 to 9.2 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee makes a life event election for FSA through self service but does not actually make a change to the FSA pledge, a new payroll deduction amount is being calculated. Why isn't the amount included in the export via Payroll Interface to the payroll provider?
Replicated the issue with the following steps:
1) For Payroll Interface KU0120 employee associated to KU7 weekly payroll 52 pay periods - Weekly added to eBenefits/Benefits Administration
2) New Hire Event Enrolled Jan 1 beginning of FSA year with 52 pay periods remaining calculated for FSA Event
3) FSA annual election of $2,500. Entered the monthly amount of $208.33 on the worksheet for eBenefits FSA plan type 60
4) Finalized the event
5) Added another birth life event May 1 where options prepared for all plans, including FSA 6X plan type IDs.
6) Logged in as KU0120 employee on eBenefits. Selected the edit for FSA Health Account, saw that 2,500 was elected, selected Update Elections and finished entries, then logged out. Elections were posted through Ben Admin
7) New effective-dated row was inserted in FSA elections with higher Pay Period amount of $309.53, even though the annual pledge did not change
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms