EEX 9.1+: Visa 4.0 File Containing Credit Card Account Maintenance Data Not Uploaded
(Doc ID 1673393.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Visa 4.0 Credit Card Maintenance Data flat file is not properly loaded into neither the Employees Expenses Profiles, nor the Visa Card Errors page, even though the Expenses Data Load Application Engine Program (EX_DA_LOAD) and the Service Operations CREDIT_CARD_MERCHANT_VISA_LOAD are both in Success/Done status.
- Have from Credit Card Vendor Visa International a flat file following the Credit Card Maintenance Data format for 4.0
- Place the Visa 4.0 flat file into the Temp Folder of the Application Server Host of the PeopleSoft Enterprise FSCM Environment
- Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID VP1
- Navigate to: PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Configuration > Gateways
- Open the Default Gateway, and Ping it Successfully
- Navigate to: PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Queues
- Open existing CREDIT_CARD Queue, and make sure it is set to Run status
- Navigate to: PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Service Operations
- Open the existing Service Operations CREDIT_CARD_MERCHANT_VISA_LOAD, and make sure that:
- That in the General tab, the Active flag is properly selected
- That the Handler CCMVISALOAD is set to Active
- That the Routing Definitions are properly configured and in Active status
- Navigate to: PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Administration > Domain Status
- Make sure that the Database Domain is properly Active
- Navigate to: PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Administration > Node Status
- Select the Local Default Node, and make sure to Ping it Successfully
- Navigate to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Expenses
- Make sure to select the below two flags:
- Include Account Maintenance = Y
- Update Profile for New Account = Y
- Navigate to: Travel and Expenses > Corporate Credit Cards > Load External Data Sources
- Add a new Run Control ID, and define the following settings:
- Run Control ID = GCS
- Data Source = Visa 4.0
- Load External Data = Y
- File Name = (Path from the Application Server Host Template folder, and the flat file name)
- Launch the EX_DATA_LOAD Application Engine Program
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps Word Document here linked containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
The EX_DATA_LOAD Application Engine Program is not uploading the Visa Card Maintenance Data into the Employee Expenses Profile, nor into the Visa Card Errors (Page EX_VISA_MNT_ERR), which prevents Users from later on correct any loaded errors, or link Credit Card Account Numbers to their respective Employees.
The Application Engine Program EX_DATA_LOAD should be able to process the Credit Card Maintenance Data from any Visa 4.0 format, and place the data into the Employee Expenses Profile, or into the Visa Card Errors Page (EX_VISA_MNT_ERR) if data is not validated properly under the below circumstances:
- Expenses Profile does not exist for the given Employee ID
- An Expenses Profile exists for the given Employee, but none is marked as Default Profile
- Expenses Profile of the affected Employee has not passed all Validations for the Expenses module
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document