Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a future job data row for the employee, a performance document cannot be created. The process was not able to find a supervisor. The future job data row contains a change in reports to position, but the supervisor on the current row and the future row stays the same. The new reports to position does not exist on the day the document is created. The process mixes data from the current and the future row.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as administrator.
2) Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
3) Select an employee and add a future dated row with any action apart from Termination.
4) Now navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Create Documents
5) For your run control ID, select values for Period Begin Date, Period End Date, Document Type, Template ID, Manager Selection Method, Emplid.
6) Now run the process and check till process monitor says Success.
7) Check the created document at Main Menu > Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents > View Documents
8) Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Development > Performance Management > View Document Creation Results
9) Check for the same document and the status says: Invalid or missing input parameter.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms