Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalid row number SQL error is received when creating interviews and saving as draft. The error occurs only if the "Notify Interview Team" check box is checked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Main Menu> Recruiting > Search Job Openings
2) Select a Job Opening with applicant.
3) Click on Interview Icon for one of the applicant
4) This Open Interview Schedule page
5) Enter the details and click Notify Applicant and Notify Interview Team Check box.
6) Enter other required details and click save as draft.
7) At this step, Invalid Row number error is generated.
8) Uncheck Notify Applicant and Notify Interview Team box.
9) Enter other required details and click save as draft.
10) The interview is saved without any issues.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms