Adding Attachments while Copy Requisition, does Not Show Up In the Approver Side
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:When adding attachments in Copy requisition, they will not show up in the approver side
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Created the 1st requisition with 1 attachment.
2. Creating 2nd requisition by copying the 1st requisition.
3. At line comments the previous attachments are not showing up before saving.
4. After saving gone to edit requisition to view the attachment. (this time the attachment is showing).
5. deleted the previous attachment and added the new attachment.
6. Saved and submit the requisition.
7. Approver not able to see the attachments.
User can see the comments copied from the first requisition but do not see the attachment copied.
New attachment added during creation of second requisition is not available for the approver to review .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms