Purchase Order Built with incorrect Currency Code when Sourced from Requisition using ‘Define PO’ Flag on Requisition Selection
(Doc ID 1674169.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating Purchase Order from a Requisition via Requisition Selection, the currency code from the requisition is not being used when the PO is created and Define PO is selected during the Requisition Selection process. Instead the currency code from the vendor is used on the PO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select 'Allow Multicurrency PO' on Setup Financials/Supply Chain -> Purchasing -> Purchasing Definition - Business Unit Options for the Business Unit
2. Create a requisition in the above business unit that will be sourced to a vendor with a different currency code than the business unit currency code
3. Using Purchasing -> Purchase Orders -> Stage/Source Requests -> Requisition Selection, select the above requisition to source and select the 'Define PO' flag
4. Run Purchasing -> Purchase Orders -> Stage/Source Requests -> PO Calculations (PO_POCALC)
5. Run Purchasing -> Purchase Orders -> Stage/Source Requests -> PO Creation (PO_POCREATE)
6. Check the currency code on the newly created PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document