Last updated on JULY 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to create a RTV if the original receipt has 1 quantity.
Getting the following message : 'Return quantity is required for line 1 distribution 1'
'Return quantity is required for line 1 distribution 1 (10302,10)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a PO with single line, one distribution and quantity as 1
2) Dispatch the PO
3) Create a receipt for the PO by capturing the serial number for that 1 quantity
4) Add an RTV
5) Select the receipt we have created
6) Select the serial number from 'Select source details' link
7) Click on 'Ok'. The returned quantity field will be populated with quantity 1
8) Click on 'Save'. The message mentioned above gets displayed 'Return quantity is required for line 1 distribution 1' preventing the RTV from getting created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms