After Applying Bundle 33, Carry ID Functionality Issues are Experienced with Student Services Center
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Self Service - Version 9 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue 1: When navigating to the Student Services Center from Maintain Applications, the EMPLID is not carried forward.
1. Navigate to Student Admissions > Application Maintenance > Maintain Applications.
2. Navigate to Campus Community > Student Services Center.
Issue 2: When moving between tabs in the Services Center, user is brought back to search for that component.
1. Navigate to Campus Community > Student Services Center.
2. Enter the EMPLID and click on Search.
3. Select general info tab from student center tab.
4. Select admissions tab.
5. Select transfer credit tab.
Issue 3: When set up to use the 'Provide link to Student Statistics' option along with 'Academics page from Student Services Center' selected, if a user selects the Statistics link from the Enrollment Requirement Roster and reviewing one student and selecting another student's statistics link, the same information for the original student is displayed.
1. Navigate to Curriculum Management > Enrollment Requirements > Post Enroll Req Checking > Enrollment Requirement Roster. Perform search on specific term subject area, and catalog number.
2. Expand grid to expose the Statistics link.
3. Select Statistics link for one student. Click Cancel to return to prior page.
4. Click on Statistics link for another student. Information for prior student is displayed, rather than for current student.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms