EAP: Error "No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)" When Open a Withholding Voucher For Which Withholding Applicable Has Been Unchecked After Voucher Was Selected For Payment
(Doc ID 1676042.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Withholding Applicable is uncheckED after a withholding voucher has been selected for payment and withholding is applicable at Payment and then paycycle is reset the following error will be generated when trying to open the voucher:
No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
- Set the withholding entity so that have withholding At Payment
- Create a new withholding voucher
- Run paycycle - payment selection only
- Check the voucher and withholding schedule has been created
- Uncheck Withholding Applicable from voucher withholding information
- Reset the above paycycle
- Try to open the voucher and get the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!