Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Bill Adjustments
BIIVC000 process is not calculating the tax amount for credit bill when rerun after correcting any error.
If the error has been corrected and BIIVC000 process is running again then tax amount should be calculated correctly.
Steps To Replicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an online bill and provide a tax code at Line Info 1 page.
- Finalize the Bill by Running BIIVC000 process.
- From Adjust Entire Bill create a Credit and Rebill for the above created bill.
- Choose Credit Bill and check the status of the Bill is RDY and tax amount is showing correctly in Line Tax Info page.
- Make customer Inactive so that credit bill will go to Error while finalization.
- Once the bill is in error then check the tax amount for the credit bill, It will show as 0.
- Correct the error i.e. make the customer active and run the BIIVC000 process again.
- Invoice will be finalized but the tax amount will be 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms