ECM: Remittance Advice Not Generated When Upload Acknowledgement File If Last Payment Status is R - Received By Bank
(Doc ID 1676291.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Remittance advice is not generated when upload the acknowledgement file if the payment status is Paid, but the previous payment status is Received by the Bank and not Dispatch to Bank.
Customer is receiving different levels of acknowledge files from Bank. Levels may vary based on the validation they perform at the Bank's end.
The payment status is changed from Dispatch to Bank to Received by the Bank and after that gets Paid.
- Navigate to Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update > Vendor and setup the vendor to receive remittance advice via email
- Navigate to Financial Gateway > Administration > Source Registration and for AP set to send remittance advice
- Check the external bank account and going to use ACH payment method and ISOV2 layout. On Bank Integration Layout make sure to check Support Acknowledgement for ISOV2
- Create a new voucher using a layout settled by Financial Gateway
- Pay the voucher and send payment to FG
- Dispatch the payment
- Upload the acknowledgement file ,PMT_STATV3, with Transaction Status ACSP which should set the Payment Dispatch to Receive by the Bank
- Upload the ack file ,PMT_STATV3, with Transaction Status ACSC which should set the Payment Dispatch to Paid
- No remittance advice has been generated on the second ack file upload
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|