ECM: PAMCTX PAYMENT FORMAT CREATING RMR SEGMENT INCORRECTLY
(Doc ID 1676434.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The new PAM CTX Payment Format delivered with Bug 17863698, is not properly creating all the RMR segments in the "04" data row to agree to the total amount reported in the "02" data row for the payment. The file only processes one RMR segment and the total does not match the total in the "02"
1. Setup Federal Payment Schedule Restrictions
2. Installation Options > turn on Federal Payments
3. Add ACL
4. Tie ACL to Fund Code
5. Tie Fund Code to TAS Definition
6. Tie ACL to FDBNK
7. External Bank FDBNK > Settle By Pay Cycle > Layout = PAMCTX
8. Tie ACL to Vendor
9. Add 10 Vouchers for Vendor
10. Process payments through Pay Cycle
11. Certify Payments
12. Generate PAMCTX file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document