Error While Using Flexible Processes for Job Creation: "First Operand Of . Is NULL, So Cannot Access Member SetBusinessUnit. (180,236)"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter the Desired Start date on a Job Opening in Draft status by the Hiring Manager the following error occurs:
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member setBusinessUnit. (180,236)
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On Set Up HCM> Product Related> Recruiting> Flexible Processes> Job Creation Process, setup Hiring Manager's field visibility
2. On Set Up HCM> Product Related> Recruiting> Templates> Flexible Process Template, set the Job Criteria and Flexible Process
3. On Set Up HCM> Install> Product Specific> Recruiting Installation, Set approval required for Standard Requisition.
4. Log in as a Hiring Manager
5. Created a Job Opening using the Recruitment template with the Flexible Process Template Group,
6. Enter all the required information and submit the job opening for approval
7. Now Search the Job Opening and make changes to the Desired Start Date. On saving the error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms