Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering IBAN number for a Netherlands vendor, getting error.
- Ensure that IBAN is enterable for NLD.
- Go to Vendor and open Vendor Information for a Netherlands vendor.
- Go to Payables option for the vendor.
- In the Vendor Bank account Information, enter IBAN (for PostBank) and tab out
- System populates \Bank Account Number, DFI Qualifier and DFI ID.
- Give Bank ID Qualifier as 008 - Netherlands Giro.
- Click OK.
NL Giro Bank Account Number cannot contain more than 7 digits. (9450,44)
8. Click OK on the error message box.
9. Give Bank ID Qualifier as 007 - NL Bank, and click OK.
Bank Account number is not valid. Incorrect check digit. (9450,23)
10. When selecting BANK ID = 008 and removing the 3 leading zero's, system should give following error message:
"DFI ID must be 8 or 11 characters for a SWIFT ID (9450, 6)"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms