Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approve and Send Back Links Are Not Being Displayed In Emails Received When Email Approval is Used in Expenses.
In the email received by the manager, only Deny link is being displayed.
In the email received by the manager, there must be links displayed for Approve, Deny and Send Back.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Modified transaction registry to enable email approval.
2. Modified transaction configuration to change the delivery method to “Inline – HTML Links”.
3. Ensure MGR1 has an email setup..
4. Created and submitted ER for VP1.
5. Checked email for MGR1 - the email has only the “Deny” link.
Please see Replication Steps document for screen shots of replication steps.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms