EAP: SQL error when adding new Distribution Line to a Voucher on the Voucher Maintenance page
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add a new Distribution Line to an existing Invoice Line through the Voucher Maintenance page, the new Distribution Line is numbered as '1' instead of '2', which results in an error when saving the page.
A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
1. Create a Voucher with 2 Voucher Lines
2. Save the Voucher
3. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Maintain > Voucher Maintenance
4. Display the Voucher
5. Click the Invoice Lines tab and search for Invoice Line 2
6. In the Correct Invoice Lines area, click the plus sign to add a new row
7. In the Correct Distribution Lines grid, click the plus sign next to Distrib Line 1 to add a new row
8. The new line is also numbered as Distrib Line 1
9. Save the page
10. Above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms