Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue is specific to running PO Entry Event by Business Unit.
After creating a change order on the PO, budget checking, then running PO Entry event by BU, EE_PO_ACCTG_LN is missing the Processing change to PO and re-budget checking/ entry eve processing results in missing PO adjustments.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Enter a PO with today's date (accounting & budget date = 5/19/2014). Run budget check and entry events.
2. Enter a PO as of 1/1/2014 (accounting & budget date = 1/1/2014). Run budget check and entry events.
3. Close the PO created in step 2 as of 2/1/2014 (accounting and budget date equal to 2/1/2014). Run budget check and entry events.
4. Re-open the PO created in Step 2 as of 5/1/2014 (accounting and budget date equal to 5/1/2014). Run budget check ONLY.
5. Change the PO created in step 1 (i.e. change the accounting date to 5/20/2014 or other change that will cause a re-budget check). Run budget check ONLY.
6. Run entry events by business unit. Both of the POs created above should be processed by this entry events run. For the PO created in step 2, part of the POPOST adjustment will be missing.
This scenario will have the correct POPOST adjustments IF run by individual document. However, entry events in step 6 must be run by business unit in order to accurately capture this scenario.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms