Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a compiled SQR Report on PT 8.53.12 which has coded the "print-image" sqr command the following error occurs:
"(SQR 4736) Unexpected End-Of-File while processing the run-time file.
SQR for PeopleSoft: Program Aborting.."
Running the same SQR not compiled is working fine.
The SQR is running fine on previous PeopleTools 8.49.22 environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Compile the .sqr file for run-time, the compile file will have .sqt extension
Steps performed on Unix environment
1.1. Go to the PS_HOME/sqr folder
1.2. Compile the sqr program using the following command line:
$PS_HOME/bin/sqr/ORA/bin/sqr imagesqt.sqr SYSADM/SYSADM@HR92P003 -RS -XI -o$PS_HOME/sqr/test.log -ZIFpssqr.ini –e
2. Run the compiled sqr program from Unix command line:
$PS_HOME/bin/sqr/ORA/bin/sqr imagesqt.sqt SYSADM/SYSADM@HR92P003 -RT printer:pd
3. The error occurs
4. Login to PIA
5. Create a new process (e.g. IMAGESQT)
6. Specify the '-RT' append parameters to the sqr program
The '-RT' append parameters are specified in the Override Options page
6.1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Processes – Override Options tab
6.2. Select Append in the Parameter List and enter the –RT parameters
7. Navigate to PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > System Process Requests
8. Create a new Run Cntrl ID
9. Run the IMAGESQT.sqr program
10. The same error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms