EAP: Updating Bank Account on Voucher resets the Netting field back to 'Hold' '
(Doc ID 1678254.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updating the Bank Account information on a Voucher resets the Netting field back to 'Hold'.
1. Create a Voucher for a Netting Vendor
2. Voucher defaults with Netting = Hold on the Voucher > Payments page
3. Update the Netting field to 'Not Applicable'
4. Save the Voucher
5. Exit the Voucher and re-display it
6. On the Voucher > Payments page, change the Bank Account
7. Save the Voucher and save
8. When Voucher is saved, the Netting field changed from 'Not Applicable' to 'Hold'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document