Last updated on MARCH 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Mobile Applications feature for Time Report Entry was delivered by <Bug 17084805> via PeopleSoft Enterprise FSCM 9.2 Image #4. However, a performance problem has been detected when accessing the Mobile Time Report Entry functionality, which is not loading successfully in certain occasions. It takes a long time executing, until eventually the session times out.
- Have an FSCM 9.2 environment patched at least until Image #4
- Log into the FSCM Online Application as an Expenses User with access to mobile Applications
- Navigate to: Employee Self-Service > Mobile Applications
- From the menu displayed, click on Time Report icon
- The system keeps on processing the task until the session times out, and nothing gets loaded
The Mobile Time Report Entry functionality cannot be used at this moment, which delays the rolling out of this functionality into Production.
If the PUM tool has been used properly, and all requisites and individual codeline changes have been properly installed, then the Mobile Time Report Entry functionality should be working as per expected if the Users have been granted the proper access, and the configuration is correctly set up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms