Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the requester when the LAND_ON_REQ_SETTINGS_PG role action is enabled
Steps to Replicate the Issue:
1) Log in as any user assigned "ePro Requester" role since this role already has role action LAND_ON_REQ_SETTINGS_PG enabled; for our replication test, we logged in as SVP1
2) Navigate to eProcurement > Requisition (you will be taken directly to the Requisition Settings page)
3) Change the requester from SVP1 to another user; for our test we chose ABROWN
4) Click OK
After following the above steps, we were taken to the eProcurement Home page (all request options) without the system prompting us to review the default settings that would be changing and decide whether to retrofit/apply them to existing lines, etc. Continue with the test with the following steps to see the expected behavior...
5) Click the Requisition Settings link on the eProcurement home page
6) Now change the requester from ABROWN to another user we selected BBELL
7) Click OK
Now we are prompted with the following...
Changing Requester will change the default settings
ShipTo ID to US001
Origin to ONL
Location Code to US001
GL Business Unit to US005
Department to 14000
Account to 500000
. Retrofit to existing lines? (10150,147)
Changing Requester will change the default setting like ShipTo ID, Location, Origin,Department ID , Account and other ChartFields. Click 'Yes' to retrofit/apply the default values from Requester to the existing lines? Click 'No' to change only the default setting. Click 'Cancel' to reset the Requester to the previous value.
Message (10150,147) is not obtained when user initiated the req and changed the requester when landing on the req settings page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms