EGL9.2: GL Subsystem Reconciliation - Inquiry Page Shows Data For All Periods Even If Specific Period Was Selected
(Doc ID 1678378.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the GL Reconciliation Inquiry Page, data for all period are displayed even though a specific accounting period was selected. Further, amount for the specific period is being displayed.
On the GL Reconciliation Inquiry Page, data for selected period should appear.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create three vouchers for different periods, say March, April and May. Use the same expense account in all three. Voucher post them. Generate journals and post them to GL.
2. Run the reconciliation process from Load Reconciliation Data page.
3. Go to General Ledger > GL Subsystem Reconciliation > GL Reconciliation Inquiry. Provide the account value.
4. Hit the search. It will take to Reconciliation Overview page.
5. Select "detail" button for a specific accounting period.
Notice data for all the period would appear. However, the header amount is for only the selected period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document