EGL: 9.2 GL Subsystem Reconciliation Inquiry Page Shows All Data After Drill Down, When An Accounting Period Is Provided In The Search Detail
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the GL Reconciliation Inquiry Page, data for all period are displayed even though a specific accounting period was selected. Further, amount for the specific period is being displayed.
On the GL Reconciliation Inquiry Page, data for selected period should appear.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create three vouchers for different periods, say March, April and May. Use the same expense account in all three. Voucher post them. Generate journals and post them to GL.
2. Run the reconciliation process from Load Reconciliation Data page.
3. Go to General Ledger > GL Subsystem Reconciliation > GL Reconciliation Inquiry. Provide the account value.
4. Hit the search. It will take to Reconciliation Overview page.
5. Select "detail" button for a specific accounting period.
Notice data for all the period would appear. However, the header amount is for only the selected period.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms