EGL9.2: GL Subsystem Reconciliation Run Control Page Throwing Peoplecode Error "Field Does Not Exist -- GLRCN_REQUEST.PERIOD_FROM. (180,104)"
(Doc ID 1678661.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GL Subsystem Reconciliation run control page could not be saved due to Peoplecode Error.
Field does not exist -- GLRCN_REQUEST.PERIOD_FROM. (180,104) RUN_GLRCN_RPTS.PERIOD_FROM.SaveEdit PCPC:57 Statement:2
A reference to a record.field name was made and the record.field name was not found to exist. Verify that the field exists on the page in which the PeopleCode program is being executed. Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed.FileName.
1. In PIA navigate to General Ledger -> GL Subsystem Reconciliation -> Reconciliation by System Source
3. Add a new Run Control ID / key into existing run control ID
4. Key the required value In Report Request Parameters
Business Unit,Ledger,Fiscal Year,From Period
5. Leave the “To Period” as blank as it is not mandatory
6. Save the Page you will get the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document