Recruitment Actions are Available Even After 'Rejecting an Applicant'
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recruitment Actions are available even after 'Rejecting an Applicant'. After an applicant is rejected from 'Manage Applicants' page, the field 'Other Actions'-> Recruitment Actions is still editable which has various links like 'Prepare for Hire', 'Prepare a Job Offer', 'Create Interview Evaluation'. Ideally this should be disabled after 'Rejecting an Applicant'.
1. Go to a Job Recruiting > Select Applicants > Manage Applicants.
2. Select an applicant and click on `Reject' icon.
3. Give the Reason for rejection and click on `Reject' button.
4. Confirmation message is displayed.
5. Click OK and return to the main page.
6. Notice the disposition is `Reject'.
7. But Recruiting Actions are still editable.
8. An offer can be prepared which is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms