Last updated on MAY 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user sends a Note which has an image that was added using the RTE "Image" icon, the recipient does not see the image in the email received. The image should be delivered with the email notification
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a Helpdesk case
2. Add a Helpdesk Note
3. Put the cursor in the Note Details field and select the "Image" icon from the RTE Toolbar.
4) The IMAGE window pops up, hit the browse button and select a *.jpg file that is an image.
5) Hit "Upload to Server" button.
6) After it says the file is uploaded, click OK. The image then appears inside the Note Details field.
7) APPLY Note, hit the button.
8) Select the Note and hit EMAIL button.
9) Send the Outbound Notification to a test email user. Notice the image is still on the Outbound Email note correctly.
10) Check the recipient's email. The Image will be missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms