Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment Worksheet
Removal of Qual Code (Item Reference) is not allowed on the Regular Deposit.
ActiveRowCount: Record 'PAYMENT_ID_ITEM' not found in scroll level 0. (2,154) PAYMENT_ID_ITEM.PAY_AMT.FieldChange
Name:update_controls PCPC:1471 Statement:35
Called from:PAYMENT_ID_ITEM.PAY_AMT.RowDelete Statement:1
The specified record was not found in the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a "scroll context" via a series of records.
Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- 1. Add a new regular deposit in Accounts Receivable > Payments > Online Payments > Regular Deposit.
- Go to tab 'Payments', enter Qual Code 'I' (do not enter any reference).
- Save deposit and message 'You may not leave the Reference Value blank. Either delete the rw or enter a value.(6040,533)' is triggered.
- Try to delete Qual Code 'I' by blanking out field Qual Code and message 'You may not leave the Reference Qualifier Code blank. Either delete the row or enter a value.(6040,527). If a Reference Value has been entered, a Reference Qualifier is required' is triggered.
- Try to delete Qual Code 'I' by using the (-) button and the following error is triggered:
- ActiveRowCount: Record 'PAYMENT_ID_ITEM' not found in scroll level 0. (2,154) PAYMENT_ID_ITEM.PAY_AMT.FieldChange
- Name:update_controls PCPC:1471 Statement:35
- Called from:PAYMENT_ID_ITEM.PAY_AMT.RowDelete Statement:1
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use payment worksheet when qual code is deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms