"ManagerOnly" Definition ID does not Change Performance Document to Complete on Approval
(Doc ID 1680211.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The performance document status does not changes to Complete if the manager approves the document.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On Set Up HCM> Product Related> ePerformance> Document Structure> Template Definition, create a document with Review Process as Approval, No EE Review Held and Definition id ManagerOnly.
2. Create a performance document using the above template.
3. Complete the evaluation process and manager submits the document for approval.
4. Log in as the approving manager and approve the ratings.
5. Log in as the Manager and the document has status as Approval - Approved status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document