EAP: Pay Cycle process abends at Step AP_PYMNTID.IDMAIN.Step11
(Doc ID 1680308.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Pay Cycle process, AP_APY2015, abends during Payment Creation at Step AP_PYMNTID.IDMAIN.Step11 for a zero dollar Payment
Process 771542 ABENDED at Step AP_PYMNTID.IDMAIN.Step11 (Action SQL) -- RC = ?
SQL Error: [IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0112E Error in assignment. SQLSTATE=22005 (SQLSTATE 22005) -99999
1. Payment Sort Fields Order: 1-Bank Code, 2-Payment Handling, 3-Name 1
2. Add Voucher and pay through Express Payment
3. Post Payment
4. Add Zero Dollar Adjustment Voucher
a. Copy Voucher from #2
b. Add second line and make it a credit amount of the first line copied in
5. Payment Selection Criteria
a. Preferences page General Options: Check box for 'Suppress Zero Amount Check', Approval Option = User Approval
b. Credit Options: Credit Vouchers = Process When DRs>=CRs
6. Zero Dollar payment must be the first payment for that Pay Cycle instance...if its 2nd or later, Payment Creation will work fine
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document