Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to cancel a Receipt for Partially Matched Voucher. When the voucher/PO/Receipt is fully matched and then paid, the delivered message is appearing on the screen while trying to cancel the receipt. But the validation is not taking place when the scenario is Partially matched.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. eProcurement –Administer Procurement – eProcurement Role Action-RECV_CASUAL_ALL. Ensure that role action RECV_CASUAL_ALL is mapped to the role which is assigned to the user cancelling the receipt
2. Create a Requisition for Special Request Item for Qty 500 and price 10
3. Expedite Requisition to PO
4. Check the PO created. Receiving is Required. Matching is Standard.
5. Dispatch the PO
6. Create a Receipt for PO for Qty 200. Lets say Receipt 1. Create another Receipt for PO for Qty 200. Lets say receipt 2
7. Create a Partial Voucher for Receipt 1 for Qty 100. Match and Post the Voucher. Create another Partial Voucher for Receipt 1 for Qty 100. Match and Post the Voucher
8. Create a Partial Voucher for Receipt 2 for Qty 100. Match and Post the Voucher. Create Another Partial Voucher for Receipt 2 for Qty 100. Match and Post the Voucher
9. Create another Receipt for PO for Qty 100. Lets say Receipt 3. Create a Partial Voucher for Receipt 3 for Qty 50. Match and Post the Voucher
10. Navigate to eProcurement > Manage Requisition > Receiving > Check the Receipts > Click on Cancel Icon for the Last receipt created
11. Say Yes to Proceed on message,” Cancel receipt cannot be reversed. Are you sure you want to cancel this receipt?”
The Line got cancelled even if it is partially matched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms