EAM: AMDE5001 AP/AM Reconciliation Report Totals PO Line Amounts For Unitized Assets
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The AP Cost in the AMDE5001 AP/AM Reconciliation Report is incorrect when there is more than 1 asset created from a voucher line when the voucher line is unitized.
The expectation is that AP Cost should reflect the cost of the unitized voucher line and that the total would reflect the total cost of the voucher.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a voucher with 1 line for a quantity of 2. Populate the Asset tab to generate assets from the voucher.
2) Post the voucher.
3) Interface the voucher into AM.
4) Retrieve the voucher information from AP/PO.
5) Unitize the voucher into 2 assets.
6) Load the unitized assets into AM.
7) Run the AP/AM Reconciliation Report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms