Purchase Orders Dispatching Twice
(Doc ID 1680706.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Orders are being sent to vendors each time Dispatch runs using EDX
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Turn on the app message PURCHASE_ORDER_DISPATCH
2. Setup the Batch Publish Rules for PURCHASE_ORDER_DISPATCH
3. Create a new PO, save and dispatch from the page
4. Run the Dispatch process from the menu again
5. select * from ps_po_dispatched where business_unit = ‘US001’ order by business_unit, po_id
6. Table will have two records for the order
Modified SQR POEDI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document