EGL9.1: Multicurrency Translation Within Ledger Process Fails With 'PSPSQLRT error in GL MultiCurrency Processing: FSPCTADJ - NE000 INSERT' If Ledger Using BUDGET Ledger Template
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error occurred while running the FSPCCURR process after changing Actual Ledger to Budget Ledger
INFO(5870,1) PI(906910) Program(FSPCGLMC) GL MultiCurrency processing has begun.
INFO(5870,4) PI(906910) Program(FSPCSTEP) Beginning processing, Step BUDPLTRANL in Group BUDPLTRANL for Business Unit AU129.
SEVERE ERROR IN PGM:(5870,5) PI(906910) Program(FSPCTADJ) PSPSQLRT error in GL MultiCurrency Processing: FSPCTADJ - NE000 INSERT.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Setup ledger group to use BUDGET ledger template but Standard ledger group type
2. Have 2 ledgers on the ledger group..secondary ledger marked as translation ledger
3. Attach the ledger group to a business unit
4. Enter data to the ledger group that has multiple rows of data to one account using an additional chartfield like Department
5. Make sure that you have data for one department posted to LEDGER_BUDG with a debited amount and another department with a credited amount..so that the process will try to make both a gain/loss adjustment >0 and a gain/loss adjustment <0
6. Set up a translation within ledger step that only includes account and operating unit on the gain / loss chartfields page and define the same value for account on both the gain and loss sections.
7. Setup a group that includes the new step
8. Run multicurrency process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms