Error Correcting a Return from Leave PAR: "Return from Disability Action is Valid Only if Employee Status is on Disability (1000, 188)"
(Doc ID 1681264.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Federal Government users are attempting to make corrections to a Return From Leave row using Correct Personnel Action USF, but are unable to save the change due to CI errors.
1. Sign in using OPRID (EMPLID L00003) Supervisor of EMPLID L00001
2. Submit Supervisor USF request for a Leave of Absence for EE L00001
3. As user L00003 went through approval flow until it required Personnel role to do final approval and process
4. Signed in as L00019 Approved and Processes Leave of Absence request, then save and sign out
5. Sign in using OPRID (EMPLID L00003)
6. Submit a supervisor USF Request for Return from Leave for EE L00001
7. Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 for the RFL action then save and sign out.
8. Sign in as OPERID assigned to EMPLID L00003
9. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Correct Personnel Action USF
10. Insert an effective dated row to make correction to the Return from Leave action of 02/28/14, make changes and then save
11. CI errors encountered.
Error changing value (CI_JOB_DATA.COLL_JOB(1) PROP_ACTION) (91, 34)
Errors found prior to saving CI Changes have not been saved. (18016, 133)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!